[two_fourth class=”” last=”no” ]
Mirror Hanging Instructions
To avoid possible injury, please read all instructions carefully before installation. Do not drill the frame or disassemble your Skinny Mirror as each component contributes to the structural integrity and sturdiness of your mirror.
Included with The Skinny Mirror:
- 1 Flathead wood screws #10 x 1.5”38mm)
- 1 Plastic Anchor (Only if hanging on drywall or concrete)
- 2 rubber bumpers
- 1 Velcro 2” square (not pictured)
You will need:
- Tape Measure
You may want to place the rubber bumpers on the bottom corners before hanging.
Select the perfect spot on your wall or door to hang your mirror. Ideally, you want to hang the mirror so that the top of the frame is at the same level as the crest of your head. See Figure A. Position the mirror and make a mark on the wall by the top frame. Put the mirror aside and make another mark 2 INCHES ABOVE your first mark. This is where you will drill your hole. *If you will be sharing your mirror with people of different heights, you may need to compensate by raising it or lowering it an inch or two.
- Gypsum Wallboard or Drywall : Drill holes using a 3/16″ wood drill bit. With a hammer, gently tap the anchor into the hole until flush with the wall surface.
- Solid Wood Walls or Wood Doors : Drill holes using a 3/16″ wood drill bit. (Anchors will not be necessary)
- Concrete Walls : Drill holes using a 3/16″ concrete drill bit. With a hammer, gently tap each anchor into the holes until flush with the wall surface.
Install a screw in the anchor until the head of the screw is approximately 1/4” away from the wall. Pull firmly outward and downward to ensure that it is securely installed. The screw and anchor must remain securely in place for safe installation. If loose, make a new hole and install a new anchor an inch or two away from the original anchor.
For Walls : Peel off the self adhesive rubber bumpers and place them on the two bottom corners. For Doors : See instructions on included Velcro square.
For Walls : Peel off the self adhesive rubber bumpers and place them on the two bottom corners. For Doors : See instructions on included Velcro square.[/two_fourth]